I Get Shocked When I Lose Hearts in Minecraft...
I Get Shocked When I Lose Hearts in Minecraft... This was crazy.
Follow my socials:
➽ Twitter - @dreamwastaken
➽ Instagram - @dreamwastaken
➽ Snapchat - @dreampublic
SUBSCRIBE TO GEORGE! Also subscribe to our new tech channel. We have a lot of cool stuff planned, but we need to know that it's worth it, so if you're interested in this stuff, go subscribe please :)
This was a crazy challenge. We played this in Minecraft 1.14, although it would have worked on 1.15. This was much more fun and funny for me than it was for George. This is very similar to our other Minecraft but, challenges like Minecraft, But Item Drops Are Multiplied Every Time...
Although this wasn't inspired by A Robot Shoots Me When I Get Shot in Fornite, it was definitely inspired by Michael Reeves.
DO *NOT* TOUCH Your ELECTROCUTED FRIENDS! (Heave Ho)
???? Can we survive this level?
???? Check out my merch!
???? My Friends!
???? Check out my discord!
???? This video is PG / Kid Friendly / Child Friendly / Family Friendly!
???? If you enjoyed the video, make sure to go watch some more!
???? FOLLOW ME HERE!
MOM ELECTROCUTED MY FACE!! | NC
Last family vlog of this trip! Hope you all enjoyed this trip and getting to know my family! Cant wait til I can make it back for another trip! for now gotta get back on my grind in LA!
Here’s the BEST OF ALEX WASSABI:
New vlogs everyday!
JOIN THE EVERYDAY JOURNEY
Don't forget to remember!
If you're not smiling,
YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!! :)
Beating Minecraft While Being Electrocuted When I Take Damage
I made a system that electrocuted me when I take damage in Minecraft! This was not very fun for me :(
Follow my socials ↓↓↓
I essentially made a Minecraft tazer, do not try this at home! I attempt to beat vanilla Minecraft 1.14 with the Minecraft shocker hooked up to my arm.
My friend gets electrocuted funny asf
Coworker goes and tries to fix a light after I already told him not to touch it because I already checked it and stated it was bad. But he was stubborn lmao.
Funny prank electricity electric shock electrocuted scare haha lol lmao rofl vine joke meme maintenance work
My Friend Got Electrocuted by the lamp
CHUNKZ AND AJ GET ELECTROCUTED | UNLCKDown Challenge Series Ep2
Like, subscribe and comment who you want to see on the channel.
We sent cameras and challenges to the Beta Squad house for Chunkz and AJ to compete in a series of Lockdown games.
**This video was produced, filmed and edited remotely. Stay safe, stay home.**
Mom Shocked Me With Surprise Visit | Fast Speed Cleaning by Pear Couple
A visitor? Who's this? Oh my, it's my MOM! We gotta clean this mess, now!
Turn on the notification bell ???????????? and subscribe to our channel
My mom is real Mrs. Clean. She can’t stand dirty socks, dust, and an unbearable nasty smell from our kitchen. We usually get ready for mom's arrival, but today she came without any warning. It's a disaster!
0:00 Just chilling out
0:18 It's my mom!
0:38 Fast cleaning
2:24 The truth
3:09 R.I.P. my designer jeans
4:50 I think I forgot something
5:28 Wrong cake
7:20 Oops again!
8:31 My hero
8:49 Meeting parents
10:08 Stupid game
11:25 It's not what you think
Don't forget to give a thumbs up if you want to see more videos soon!
All product and company names shown in the video are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
Music by Epidemic Sound:
Mary Poppins got electrocuted Funny Video
See Mary Poppins Returns in theatres December 19!
In Disney’s “Mary Poppins Returns,” an all new original musical and sequel, Mary Poppins is back to help the next generation of the Banks family find the joy and wonder missing in their lives following a personal loss. Emily Blunt stars as the practically-perfect nanny with unique magical skills who can turn any ordinary task into an unforgettable, fantastic adventure and Lin-Manuel Miranda plays her friend Jack, an optimistic street lamplighter who helps bring light—and life—to the streets of London.
“Mary Poppins Returns” is directed by Rob Marshall. The screenplay is by David Magee and the screen story is by Magee & Rob Marshall & John DeLuca based upon the Mary Poppins Stories by PL Travers. The producers are John DeLuca, p.g.a., Rob Marshall, p.g.a. and Marc Platt, p.g.a. with Callum McDougall serving as executive producer. The music score is by Marc Shaiman and the film features all new original songs with music by Shaiman and lyrics by Scott Wittman and Shaiman. The film also stars Ben Whishaw as Michael Banks; Emily Mortimer as Jane Banks; Julie Walters as the Banks’ housekeeper Ellen; Pixie Davies, Nathanael Saleh and introducing Joel Dawson as the Banks’ children, with Colin Firth as Fidelity Fiduciary Bank’s William Weatherall Wilkins; and Meryl Streep as Mary’s eccentric cousin, Topsy. Angela Lansbury appears as the Balloon Lady, a treasured character from the PL Travers books and Dick Van Dyke is Mr. Dawes, Jr., the retired chairman of the bank now run by Firth’s character.
Ma friend got electrocuted..????????
Ma friend got electrocuted..????????in matheran must watch video.
Selfie-obsessed teen electrocuted after climbing aboard train for the perfect photo - TomoNews
A Romanian teenager paid the ultimate price for the perfect selfie.
Anna Urus, 18, reportedly burst into flames after accidentally coming into contact with the current from a live wire while attempting to take the 'ultimate selfie' on the roof of a train.
According to her 17-year-old friend who was also hospitalized in the incident, Anna intended to take a selfie from aboard the roof of the train and post it on Facebook.
One of the girl's legs came in contact with the electrical field surrounding the overhead cables sent 27,000 volts zapping through her body, causing her to burst into flames.
The girls planned the endeavour and ventured to nearby Iasi train station in northeastern Romania to take the photo.
Despite the best efforts of a passer-by to save her life, the 18-year-old later died in hospital with burns to 50 percent of her body.
Her friend who was thrown from the train by the current is recovering.
Welcome to TomoNews, where we animate the most entertaining news on the internets. Come here for an animated look at viral headlines, US news, celebrity gossip, salacious scandals, dumb criminals and much more! Subscribe now for daily news animations that will knock your socks off.
Visit our official website for all the latest, uncensored videos:
Check out our Android app:
Check out our iOS app:
Stay connected with us here:
Please watch: Crying dog breaks the internet’s heart — but this sad dog story has a happy ending
Crainer! DO NOT TOUCH Your ELECTROCUTED FRIENDS! Heave Ho
Best of Crainer! This is unofficial channel! Subscribe! Thank you for watching!
Barry Gets Electrocuted
Barry getting electrocuted in Best Friends Whenever. This was Season 2 Episode 4 Derby Little Secret.
I DON'T OWN ANYTHING!!!!
Electrocuted 16 times
Electrocuted Squirrel Gets CPR by Kind Man | The Dodo
Electrocuted Squirrel Gets CPR by Kind Man | These men gave a squirrel CPR — and it saved her life!
Credit: Emerson Salcedo D Andrey via jukinmedia (
Love Animals? Subscribe:
Follow The Dodo:
Howl with us on Musical.ly:
Take a peek at our Snapchat:
Love our Instagram:
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Read more on our site:
For the love of animals. Pass it on.
#dodo #thedodo #animals #dogs #cats #kittens #puppies
Shrek & Artie's Reaction - Krader getting electrocuted by Electroids
This is Funny Video that Shrek and Artie react to Krader getting zapped by Teslo while Electroids laugh
GETTING ELECTROCUTED AT TARGET! VLOGMAS DAY 6! | Ranz Vlogs
Hey guys! It's VLOGMAS DAY 6!!!
My friend and I go to Target and she gets ELECTROCUTED!!!
GET 2$ Off of Popsocket::
Love you guys! xoxo -Ranz
Subscribe To My Main Channel:
THIS VIDEO IS NOT SPONSORED BY ANY COMPANIES
*DISCLAIMER I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING OF THE SONGS. ALL RIGHTS GO TO THE OWNER
WHO'S YOUR DADDY IN ROBLOX! (BABY ELECTROCUTED)
► Join the JD Army!
► GET SOME MERCH!
► FOLLOW US ON TWITTER!
► FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM!
► CHAT WITH US!
Business Info: JDStudio1997@gmail.com
The game we played:
What Really Happens To Your Body When You're Electrocuted?
Over 100 people in the United States die each year from electrocution. What happens when electric charges surge through your body?
Watch More: What Really Happens To Your Body When You Drown? ►►►►
Support Life Noggin on Patreon:
Click here to see more videos:
Life Noggin is a weekly animated educational series. Whether it's science, pop culture, history or art, we explore it all and have a ton of fun doing it.
Life Noggin Team:
Director of Marketing:
Animation by Steven Lawson
Written by Michael Sago
???? ELF ON THE SHELF GETS ELECTROCUTED! ???????? CAUGHT ON CAMERA! *MUST WATCH*
OUR ELF ON THE SHELF JOHN GOT ELECTROCUTED TODAY! WE CAUGHT IT ALL ON CAMERA! MUST WATCH! #LWTL
Want to see more? Subscribe by clicking this link! -
WANT TO BE FACEBOOK FRIENDS?! -
Want to send us something!
PO BOX 1557 Queen Creek Az 85142
- Important Videos -
Infertility Journey (Labor and Delivery) -
Funniest Challenge Videos -
Couples Prank War -
Collab/Questions - LARAFAM2010@GMAIL.COM
FOLLOW US ON ALL SOCIAL MEDIA
Jordan's Snapchat - TheLaraFam
Jazmyn's Snapchat - JazmynLar
Jordan's Twitter -
Jazmyn's Twitter -
Family Instagram -
Zay's Instagram -
Ellie's Instagram -
Jordan's Instagram -
Jazmyn's channel -
Zay's channel -
Jordan's channel -
As Seen On YT -
Join my network, Fullscreen, to boost your channel! Just follow the link below! :)
Welcome to Living With The Laras! We daily vlog everything from our infertility journey to finally getting our positive pregnancy test! Come along on our journey to experience Gender Reveal Parties and finally a beautiful live birth video coming December 2016!
GIRL CRIES!! PHONE GETS WET, SHE GOT ELECTROCUTED!!