SIDEMEN 3v3 SURVIVAL FIFA
• Sidemen Clothing:
• Sidemen Twitter:
Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales - Announcement Trailer | PS5
Revealing Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales, a new adventure from Insomniac Games coming to PlayStation 5.
Rick's Rant Ep. 3 - Is It Worth It To Go To Music School?
In my latest installment of Rick's Rants, we discussed how to make a living after graduating from music school, making money in the music business, promoting your music on social media, why Steve Albini didn't keep his royalties from Nirvana, can you make money as a songwriter in today's music economy, is it worth it to go to music school, how to get paid more as a sideman, the truth about studio internships!!
THE BEATO EAR TRAINING PROGRAM:
BUY THE BEATO BOOK HERE →
Mastering Modes of the Major Scale Video Course:
The new all-PDF Mega Bundle! Get it here:
SUBSCRIBE HERE →
My Links to Follow:
Artist Facebook -
Personal Facebook -
Follow On Twitter - @rickbeato
What If You Were the Last Person on Earth
Imagine you woke up one day to find that you were the only person left on Earth. How would you feel? On the one hand, you could do everything that you want! You've got a whole world of opportunities and nothing to stop you from enjoying each and every one of them! On the other hand, how you’re gonna survive in this empty kingdom of yours?
#lastperson #whatif #humansdisappear
Other videos you might like:
What If You Stopped Eating Sugar for 1 Week
What If You Stopped Talking for a Month?
What If You Stopped Showering for a Year?
The first thing you need to figure out 1:36
How about becoming a farmer? 2:11
Skip on the parkour 2:38
Hunting, first aid, cooking. Study everything! 2:55
Get yourself a pet 3:39
Pick a place to settle down for good 4:21
It makes no sense to be fancy 5:28
Look on the bright side 6:05
Music by Epidemic Sound
- After all that fun and utter joy is out of your system, you start asking yourself “what’s next?” Well, maybe it’s time to try and figure out what really happened and why everyone just disappeared?
- The first thing you need to figure out is food and drinking water. Sure, you’ll have as much as you need for a while, but some products will start to spoil pretty quickly, like fruits and veggies.
- With no electricity to keep the fridges and freezers going, rice, beans, and canned foods are gonna be your best friends. After a while, you’ll probably need to learn how to grow food yourself.
- Medical supplies are also super important. You need to hit up as many pharmacies as you can for future supplies in case of an emergency.
- Farming and DIY water-filtration aren’t the only things you need to learn. In a world where you’re the last human on earth, you’ll need to learn crucial survival skills, like hunting, first aid, cooking, and so on.
- In a decade or so, all these buildings will become quite unsafe without regular maintenance to keep them up.
- Perhaps you’ll move away from the city? The good news is you can go anywhere you want. There are no borders, migration laws, passports, or anything stopping you!
- Make sure you have garments for every season and plenty of warm clothes and blankets.
- . You can learn to paint, make pottery, try your hand at sculpture, or even write your own story!
Subscribe to Bright Side :
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
For more videos and articles visit:
FAT LOSS 101 FOR MEN (Chest Fat, Belly, Love Handles!)
Get ripped in 90 days -
Subscribe to this channel here -
Fat loss from the three most stubborn zones for men can be quite difficult, unless you have a plan. In this video, I share with you a three phase plan for losing fat in the abdomen, love handles or waistline area, and the chest. These spots are where most men carry their fat and are the last to lose it when dieting or trying to cut down. The reason for this is actually based on our genetics, but it doesn’t mean that we cannot do something about it.
Before we get started however, here is a list of the videos that I referenced in the video for you to watch:
How to Stretch Your Chest -
The 7 Minute Ab Workout -
Lose the Love Handles -
The first thing you have to realize is that all three of these areas share the common problem in that they look bad mostly because of the abundance of body fat. You may even have developed muscles underneath, but as long as the fat is present you will never get a chance to see what it looks like. This means that your priority has to be on cleaning up your nutrition. If you refuse to eat better, no matter what else you do, you will never look better.
Early on however, you don’t have to get too specific with your eating. Simply make a pass through your diet and get rid of the obvious garbage that you know is not helping your cause. Sweets, excessive alcohol, sugars, etc can all be removed and replaced with more nutritious foods. You don’t have to necessarily worry about your macros at this point but just getting rid of the junk food and liquid calories.
Realizing that it will take some time to see the results of these changes however, you should start chipping away at the trouble spots in another way. For the abdomen, you want to first ensure that you can properly activate the muscles in the rectus and transverse abdominis. Most find this difficult and even when they do perform ab exercises they get frustrated at not being able to feel them. Next, you want to start adding in ab training but mostly in the form of rotational ab exercises. Instead of trying to do crunches and having the fat get in the way of the movement, you can work your abs without having to crunch. Finally, you want to incorporate moves for your entire core, such as with the 7 minute ab workout included above.
When it comes to the love handles, you want to start by working the lats. Here especially, you want to focus on full contractions and range of motion to ensure proper development of the muscles that actually insert onto the top of the pelvis near your waistline. The more you can build these muscles the greater the visual differential between your waist and your shoulders and the better the v taper. Next add in direct ab work and finish up with direct oblique training for the best look as your diet gets dialed in.
Finally, for the chest you want to stretch it and strengthen the muscles of the rotator cuff to posturally improve the visual appearance of your chest. From here, work the serratus anterior. This will give your chest more natural underlying support will helping to visually chisel out the area underneath. Finally, you want to make sure that as your body fat levels decrease and fat loss continues that you are working your chest in all three heads. Use the angles of the band work as an example of how to hit the upper, lower and middle chest.
For a complete program that helps men to lose fat day by day in a step by step way, be sure to head to and get the ATHLEAN-X Training System. Start training like an athlete and watch how much more easily your body will get rid of fat and allow you to build lean muscle.
For more videos on fat loss for men and how to get rid of chest fat or love handles, be sure to subscribe to our channel here on youtube at
Lets Talk Posture
In this video Joe covers:
• The importance of good posture
• Common faults I see with players’ posture
• What I like for a neutral posture
• Drills to achieve neutral posture
• How to use biofeedback to help train better posture
How To Grow On Youtube - Episode 39
Hope you enjoyed the video! Check the podcast playlist link below for more
Support the channel:
Leave a like and be sure to subscribe for more!
???? Low Impact Cardio4Life with Carol ????
???? Low Impact Cardio4Life with Carol ????
Join Carol for a low impact aerobics class that will help some calories while improving your heart health and coordination. Click here for more classes and workouts that you can follow at home ????
What sideman am I?
What sideman am I
hope you liked it