Interesting facts about Armenian culture
Interesting facts about Armenian culture.
Interesting Facts About Armenian Culture and Tradition . No Dating Armenian Woman .
#ArmenianCultureAndTradition #DatingArmenianGirl #RussianGirls
15 Things You Didn’t Know About Armenia
15 Things You Didn’t Know About Armenia | Travel Tuesday
SUBSCRIBE to ALUX:
15 Reasons Why You Should Travel the World:
In this Alux.com video we'll try to answer the following questions:
Where is Armenia?
What can you do in Armenia?
How expensive is Armenia?
Is Armenia safe to travel?
When is the best time to visit Armenia?
Why should you visit Armenia?
What language do people in Armenia speak?
Who is the richest man in Armenia?
What is Armenia known for?
#alux #travel #armenia
WATCH MORE VIDEOS ON ALUX.COM!
Most Expensive Things:
Becoming a Billionaire:
Travel the World:
Businesses & Brands:
Follow us on INSTAGRAM for amazing visual inspiration:
Don't miss the latest Luxury News only on Facebook:
Alux.com is the largest community of luxury & fine living enthusiasts in the world. We are the #1 online resource for ranking the most expensive things in the world and frequently referenced in publications such as Forbes, USAToday, Wikipedia and many more, as the GO-TO destination for luxury content!
Our website: is the largest social network for people who are passionate about LUXURY! Join today!
SUBSCRIBE so you never miss another video:
To see how rich is your favorite celebrity go to:
For businesses inquiries we're available at:
10 Fun and Interesting Facts About ARMENIA I Armenia facts
Find out interesting and fun facts about Armenia:
1. The country’s national symbol is Mt. Ararat, but Mt. Ararat is actually located in Turkey. And while it may actually be inside of Turkey, Armenians get a phenomenal view of it.
2. When held upside down, the Armenian flag resembles the Colombian flag. There is a city in Colombia called Armenia
3. All students have to take chess as a compulsory subject in school and there are even exams for it!
4. The country is home to one of the world’s oldest cities, Yerevan, which was constructed before Rome. Yerevan, is 29 years older than Rome.
5. There’s a stork village in Armenia
6. Armenians bake their lavash underground in a tonir. This bread is listed in UNESCO’s Intangible Cultural Heritage.
7. Yerevan, Armenia’s capital city, is fondly referred to as the pink city due to various shades of pink in many buildings.
8. The first church in the world was built in Armenia
9. There are more Armenians currently living outside Armenia than there are in the country. Most of its people fled the country during the genocide.
The total Armenian population living worldwide is estimated to be 11,000,000. Of those, approximately 3 million live in Armenia
10. The last Armenian king is not buried in Armenia. His remains were laid to rest in Paris.
Other The Power of Enjoyment videos:
• 10 Fun and Interesting Facts About SPAIN I Spain facts
• 10 Fun and Interesting Facts About ARGENTINA I Argentina facts
• 10 Fun and Interesting Facts About JAPAN I Japan facts
• 10 Fun and Interesting Facts About AUSTRIA I Austria facts
• 10 Fun and Interesting Facts About IRELAND I Ireland facts
• 10 Fun and Interesting Facts About Brazil I Brazil facts
• 10 Fun facts about FRANCE I Interesting facts for kids and adults
• Did you know that... 100 Amazing and Weird Fun Facts
• 100 TRICKY questions with answers I Funny mind trick questions
Video templates from: and
Photos from: and
Music: Good For You by THBD Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0 Music promoted by Audio Library
Fun facts about Armenian culture!
Fun facts about Armenian culture!
Things you didn't know about Armenia
Did you know Armenia is in fact a European country? Probably not..
Here are 7 other facts about this wonderfull corner of the world.
Watch the entire series here:
In this brief video you can find seven little known facts about Armenia, a country in the far East corner of Europe, in the Caucasus Region. It is a country with a rich history,criss-crossed with great achievements and very hard times. Due to Armenia's location, most people think it’s a Russian or middle eastern country, however the country is definitely a European land with many unknowns to discover.
More information about the video content bellow:
1. Armenia was the first place ever to adopt Christianity as its official religion, before the Roman Empire, before England, before everywhere else. King Tiridates III was the man who made it happen in AD 301, giving the country a massive headstart in all things christian. Which explains all the splendid churches. Including the worlds’ first ever church: the Holy Etchmiadzin. It was in the early 4th century. This place is also the headquarter of all the churches in Armenia and it’s one of the most visited pilgrimage site in the world.
2. Around three million people call Armenia home, but a whopping eight million more live in other countries – mainly Russia, the US, the Balkans and the Middle East.
3. Armenia has its own equivalent of the Olympics. The Pan-Armenian Games come complete with its own over the top opening ceremony and all the usual sports you can find in the regular Olympics. There are even Summer and Winter games. But you need to be Armenian or of Armenian descent, to take part.
4. The Wings of Tatev is the world's longest non-stop two-way cable car and it's in Armenia, travelling 1,000 feet over an epic gorge.
5. The country’s national symbol is Mt. Ararat. But Mt. Ararat is actually located in Turkey. It is where the biblical story of “Noah’s Ark” took place. Whether that story is fact or fiction is not the point. The point is that the mountain is historical and incredible. And although it is inside of Turkey, Armenians get the best view of it, most famously, from Khor Virap.
6. Chess is a compulsory subject in schools. All students have to take chess as a compulsory subject in school and there are even exams for it.
7. Yerevan, the capital of Armenia, is also known as the “pink city”. Her buildings were all made of naturally coloured volcanic rocks of varying shades of pink, hence giving her the name “pink city”.
UncleBibby – Punch It
Interesting facts about Armenia :D 😂😂 // Armenian Lifestyle
Here in the video I'm talking about some interesting facts about Armenia, its capital and some attractions. Hope you will like it. And sorry for the mistakes. By the way this is my first ever video.
Armenian Lifestyle is an online platform where you are accessed to lots of hidden gems in Armenia, traditions and customs and all the cool activities.
Feel free to contact us when in need.
My Social media:
Interesting facts about the Armenian language
Interesting facts about the Armenian language.
True Facts About Armenia
Armenia, the world's first Christian nation, and quite frankly, a beautiful nation, too!
Mer Hayrenik (Instrumental), the national anthem of Armenia
Colosseum of Rome:
Enjoy this video? Be sure to like it, share it with your friends and family, and subscribe for more videos every Sunday!
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER:
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK:
VISIT OUR WEBSITE:
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM:
Interesting facts about Armenia
Armenia -Discover Interesting facts about World
Lets us know how to you find this video and which facts you like the most. And also share other interesting facts you know about the Country.
Come, develop and attitude to learn, explore & appreciate colours of the World.
Do not forget to subscribed us !! .. and follow us on our face book to know our recent activities.
Keep Discovering the World - Culture - Geography - History - Art - GK and much more.
6 Facts About Armenia
--------------------------------------------------------------------- Don't Froget to Check my other Videos! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
English Playlist -
Music: Morning Stroll
Cool facts about Armenian language + Advice on learning to speak Armenian
Cool facts about Armenian language + Advice on learning to speak Armenian.
the MOST Interesting FACTS about ARMENIA
the MOST Intersting Facts about Armenia.
Typical Armenian - Fun Facts About People in Armenia | Ani Manukyan
Fun Facts About Armenia and Armenians.
Connect with me:
Interesting facts about Armenia and its culture in Hindi
Here we are talking about Armenia and its interesting culture. I believe that you will love this video /यहाँ हम अर्मेनिआ और उसके दिलचस्प संस्कृति के बारे में बता रहे है मुझे विस्वास है की आपको यह विडिओ अच्छा लगेगा
Please watch: हरयाणा में घूमने लायक जगह /Places to visit in Haryana
ARMENIA: HISTORY GEOGRAPHY CULTURE GENOCIDE
This video is dedicated to Pheeph (Fiona) who is in fact like the State of Armenia itself! May she defeat her foes and come out on top like Armenia did!
The history, culture, geography and the tragic genocide. Armenia in a nutshell.
Armenian Culture | Explained by Americans
Armenian Culture | Explained by Americans.
top 10 impressive facts about armenia | day by day tv
top 10 impressive facts about armenia | day by day tv
Armenian Arman Aghajanyan Armine Nahapetyan yerevan Hayk Հայոց երկիր Hayoc erkir Hayastan Sirusho Երեւան
Our Armenian culture sing abaut our holy fake land that is has not been take away from us and has not been any genocide.. Becouse it is all fake lie
Years fale acient Armenia
2492 BC - the date on which, according to fake ancient Armenian tradition, patriarch Hayk, the founder of the Armenian nation, killed by Babylonian king Bel during a battle near Lake Van in south Armenia, defeating the Babylonian army and ensuring independence of the Araradian (Torgomian) country, henceforth called Hayastan after him. Also considered the founding date of the Armenian fake nation.
Soon or later we will never get back what is ours those our brother turks and azeri destroyd us, soon we wil take back our land we dont care what peapol will call us then. but we wil fight for our freedmom if we have to take it whit force we shal do, today turkey deny the genocide still so many turks accept it even there great kemal and other hunderthousend of turks even obama the president so many facts and evidence it most be realy dum if you say it whasnt happend
Armenia Hayastan turkey azeri azerbaijan pesria iran russia kurds greece sparta kurdistan hay genocide kriv allochgs haykakan fidayi dashnak karabakg ararat army soldier is an idiot
ARMAN HOVHANNISYAN HOVHANNESYAN JEYRAN BALA ARMENIAN MUSIC HAYEREN HAYKAKAN ESTRADA fidayi karabakg hayastan armenia culture genocide 1915 sirun qele arman azki acient ararat andranik bastruma ghrisho aram asatryan andere monte vardan tigranes yerevan erevan banak army hzor dro heroes heroes rome total war armo yerk kochari zurna duduk par nor par jan jan qele qele sirosho
ARMAN HOVHANNISYAN HOVHANNESYAN JEYRAN BALA ARMENIAN MUSIC HAYEREN HAYKAKAN ESTRADA fidayi karabakg hayastan armenia culture genocide 1915 sirun qele arman azki acient ararat andranik bastruma ghrisho aram asatryan andere monte vardan tigranes yerevan erevan banak army hzor dro heroes rome total war armo yerk kochari zurna duduk par nor jan sirosho
Armenia Hayastan turkey azeri azerbaijan pesria iran russia kurds greece sparta kurdistan hay genocide kriv allochgs haykakan fidayi dashnak karabakg ararat army soldier proud to give up. The current conflict between Armenia and Azerbaijan began in 1988, when the ethnic Armenians of Nagorno-Karabakh unilaterally declared their independence from Azerbaijan, with the intent of uniting with the Republic of Armenia. At that time, ethnic Armenians comprised about 65 percent of Nagorno-Karabakh. This push by the ethnic Karabakh Armenians to secede from Azerbaijan was instigated by Armenia, which has had territorial claims against Azerbaijan as part of its desire to create a Greater Armenia by expanding its territory. Armenian soldiers and arms are being used to carry out this policy.
The history of Armenia Summarized
For 10% off your first Squarespace website or domain, visit
and use my Coupon Code: EPIMETHEUS
This video is sponsored by Squarespace.
The history of Armenia explained (Documentary)
Historical Dictionary of Armenia by Rouben Paul Adalian
Larousse Encyclopedia of Ancient and Medieval History
A History of Armenia by Vahan M. Kurkjian
Armenia: Art, Religion, and Trade in the Middle Ages
The Kingdom of Armenia: A History by M. Chahin
Support new videos from Epimetheus on Patreon! :D