Our eid celebration | balcony & drawing room final look | sheer khurma recipe | ibrahim family |vlog
Allah aap sabko khush rakhe
Eid Mubarak ❤️
Follow me on Instagram for more updates
eidspecial #eidmubarak #ibrahimfamily #sabaibrahim #sabakajahaan #eidinindia
COOKING SHEER KHURMA WITH MY INDIAN MOTHER IN LAW | EID SPECIAL RECIPE
Hello and Sat Shri Akal to all our amazing subscribers!
Firstly, we would like to start of by saying Eid Mubarak to all our family and friends! We hope all of our Muslim brothers and sisters had a good Ramadan and have a great time celebrating with loved ones for Eid. Sending all of our love to you all always - we hope everyone is well
It's been so long since we recorded a video with mum so we hope you all enjoyed having her back on the channel! Today we wanted to make a nice sweet to celebrate Eid with you all in solidarity - and wow did it turn out to be so yummy! If you do try the recipe at home please tag us in it - we'd love to see, and be sure to let us know in the comments what other recipe you want to see us try!
2 liters of milk
1 tin of condensed milk
8-10 cardamom seeds
Small pinch of saffron
1/2 cup of almonds
1/2 cup of cashews
1/4 cup of raisins
1/4 cup of pistachios
1/2 cup of dates
1 bag of vermicelli
First of all, crush cadamom pods and take out seeds from inside and set aside. Get a large pot and add in a dash of water to the bottom and add in the full carton of milk to this and put on high heat, at this time add in the cardamom seeds and saffron and remember to stir around every so often to make sure it doesn't stick to the bottom of the pot (just boil until milk thickens). Whilst this is boiling roughly chop all the nuts and fruit to go into the milk in the desired size you would like and set aside. Next, open the bag of vermicelli and break into pieces of approximately 4-5inches and keep aside.
In a small frying pan heat up two tablespoons of ghee until melted and add in vermicelli, stirring constantly until browned and golden (see video for how it should look), and once fried off scrape this into the milk mixture and stir well. In the same frying pan fry off all nuts and fruit except the raisins until toasted (a few minutes) and add into the milk mixture also stirring well. Next, add in the full tin of condensed milk (if you wouldn't like it to be very sweet only add in 1/2 a tin) and leave boiling until the milk mixture has reached your desired consistency (see video for the desired thickness) - and the sheer khurma is done! We promise you guys will love this one - it has quickly became one of our favorite sweet recipes now and so simple to make at home.
Remember to like this video if you enjoyed it and subscribe to our channel (as Abbey would say!)
The Modern Singhs
Music used in video:
Sunset Dream - Cheel
Music provided by YouTube Audio Library
For business enquiries email: email@example.com
Second Day Eid Routine | Eid Celebration In Kitchen With Amna Sasural | Life With Amna
My First Second Eid Routine. Eid Celebration In Kitchen With Amna Sasural. Today I will show you that how i do celebrate Eid In 2021 Eid. This is my first Eid related vlog in 2021 Eid Vlog on #LifeWithAmna Youtube Channel. If you like and enjoy so don't forget to like and share and do subscribe my channel. #EidRoutine
Eid ki Dawath 2021 VLOG Part 1 Planning RKK
Eid ki Dawath 2021 VLOG Part 1 Planning - RKK
Eid VLOG Part 1 Planning Video
Eid VLOG Part 2 Packing
Eid Vlog Part 3 Home Tour
Eid Vlog Part 4 Cooking
Eid Vlog Part 5 Dawath
To see more of Sana. Visit her channel!
To see more of Shafi. Visit his channel!
To see more of Zoey. Visit her channel!
Eid Vlog | My Eid Routine ???? Ramzan EID 2021 Celebration | Eid kitchen routine | Eid With Mayka
#Eidvlog #eidcelebration #eid2021 #Eidkitchenroutine #ramzaneid #Ramadaneidcelebration #eidulfitar #naziyashaikheidvlog #indianileidcelebrationvlog #EidcelebrationatHome #Eid #Naziyashaikh #Naziyashaikhvlog #indianvlogs #Vlogs
Veg Diwani Handi Recipe | Sabz Diwani Handi | Restaurant Style Recipe | Chef Sanjyot Keer
Check out the Asian Paints Viroprotek products:
Full written recipe for Veg Diwani Handi
Prep time: 10-15 minutes
Cooking time: 25-30 minutes
Serves: 4-5 people
For base gravy
• Oil 3-4 tbsp
• Onions 4 medium size (sliced)
• Cashew nuts 15-16 nos.
• Tomatoes 5-6 medium size (quarters)
• Ginger 1 inch
• Garlic 4-5 cloves
• Kashmiri red chillies 3-4 nos.
• Salt to taste
• Green chillies 2 nos.
• Water 220 ml
• Slice the onions thinly, just the way we do for birista and further separate the layers.
• Set a wok/handi on medium heat, add oil and cook until the onions are completely golden brown. The onions will darken further even after removing from the oil, so make sure to remove them just before they are about to get golden brown colour. Do not burn them, technically we need to fry the onions just the way we fry birista (onions for biryani) but using less oil.
• Remove the fried onions over the paper towel to absorb excess oil, further transfer in grinding jar.
• Now, remove 80 % oil from the wok/handi and add cashew nuts and roast them on medium low flame until golden brown in colour. Remove and keep aside.
• In the same pan, add tomatoes, ginger, garlic, Kashmiri red chillies, salt to taste and green chillies, cook on medium flame for 2-3 minutes, add water and stir well.
• Further cover & cook for 10 minutes on medium low flame, after cooking, switch off the flame and cool down to room temperature.
• Further transfer it in a grinding jar, along with the roasted cashews and the fried onions, add some water to grind into a fine paste. The base gravy is ready.
For half cooked veggies
• Cauliflower 1 cup (florets)
• Turmeric 1/4th tsp
• Salt a pinch
• Carrots ½ cup
• Green peas
• French beans ½ cup
• Set water for boiling, add turmeric powder, salt and cauliflower florets, blanch them for briefly 30 seconds and keep them aside. This step is usually done to remove impurities from cauliflower.
• Now, take the same wok/handi and add the reserved oil used for frying onions, and fry the carrots, green peas, blanched cauliflower and french beans. Cook them on high flame for 3-4 minutes keeping them crunchy. Remove in a bowl and keep aside to be used later in the sabzi.
For making the sabzi
• Ghee 1 tbsp
• Garlic 3 tbsp (chopped)
• Green chillies 2-3 nos. (chopped)
• Whole spices:
1. Dalchini 1 inch
2. Tej patta (Bay leaves) 2 nos.
3. Hari elaichi 2 nos.
4. Laung (Cloves) 2-3 nos.
5. Kaali mirch (black peppercorns) 3-4 nos.
• Powdered spices:
1. Kashmiri red chilli powder 2 tbsp
2. Coriander powder 1 tbsp
3. Jeera powder 1 tsp
• Blended base gravy
• Hot water as required
• Half cooked veggies
• Ginger 1 inch (julienned)
• Fresh cream 1/3rd cup
• Garam masala 1 tsp
• Kasuri methi 1 tsp
• Fresh coriander leaves (chopped)
• Kewda water 2 drops
• Ghee 2 tbsp
• Almonds 5-6 nos. (halved)
• Cashews 5-6 nos. (halved)
• Continue to cook in the same the wok/handi, add some ghee, garlic, green chillies & whole spices, cook on medium low flame until the garlic turn slight golden brown.
• Now, low down the heat and add the powdered spices, add some water to prevent the spices from burning, and increase the flame to medium heat and cook the spices, cook until the oil & ghee is separated.
• Now add the blended base gravy to wok/handi, you can add some hot water in the grinding jar to avoid the gravy wastage. Add hot water depending on the desired consistency of the gravy.
• Stir well and cook for 10-15 minutes on medium flame, stir in regular intervals.
• Further add the half-cooked veggies, ginger and mix well, taste the gravy and adjust the salt as per taste, stir well and cook for 7-8 minutes on high flame.
• Now, lower the flame and add fresh cream, garam masala and kasuri methi, stir well and cook for a minute on low flame.
• Finish with some freshly chopped coriander leaves and 2 drops of kewda water, make sure you don’t over do the kewda water as its very strong in taste.
• Subz diwani handi is ready, serve it hot just by adding the nuts tadka.
• For tadka, simply heat a tadka pan, add ghee and the nuts, fry until they are golden brown and top it over the sabzi.
• Serve hot with some roti or naan or any indian bread your choice.
The Music I use in All my videos -
(Best for independent creators)
Follow us on all platforms:
Follow my personal handles here: (Chef Sanjyot Keer)
#YFL #RestaurantStyleRecipe #AsianPaintsViroprotek
Eid ki Dawat Part 2 Vlog in Urdu Hindi - RKK
Eid ki Dawat Part 2 Vlog in Urdu Hindi - RKK
Ye hai humari eid ki dawat part 2. Umeed hai aapko pasand ayegi!
Agar aapnay part 1 nahi dekha hai to ya raha link For behind the scenes and more visit my Husband's
To see more of Sana. Visit her channel.
Want to see more of Zoey? Visit her channel.
Here is a link to the list of things I have bought from Amazon
Meet bade papa and badi ammi | dont miss ammi’s vlogging | ibrahim family
Ammi and Saba gave me a new name| haddh ho gayee ???? | Ibrahim Family |Shoaib Ibrahim | Vlog
#ibrahimfamily #shoaibibrahim #vlog
Finally bhai is happy with me ???? | gifts for family | ramadan shopping | ibrahim family | vlog
Download Cashkaro App & Get Rs 25 Instantly -
Download CashKaro App from Playstore/Appstore & use my Code - SABA25
(To Get FREE 25 RS as a Bonus)
CashKaro offers amazing CASHBACK on purchases made on Amazon, FlipKart, Myntra, Ajio, Mamaearth & 1500+ websites. CashKaro offers real cash for shopping online which you can transfer straight to your bank account! Just signup with the link mentioned above and start using CashKaro and saving today! Get ₹25 instantly when you join CashKaro from the link mentioned above...
The Products mentioned in the video:
Biba Women Pink White Bandhani Pure Cotton Printed Kurta Palazzos Dupatta:
KIKO MILANO Smart Fusion Lip Pencil 534:
U.S. Polo Assn. Men Green Solid Polo Collar T-shirt:
Varanga Women Green & Blue Printed Straight Kurta
Libas Women Grey & Gold-Toned Printed Straight Kurta
HRX by Hrithik Roshan Men Navy Blue Solid T-shirt
U.S. Polo Assn. Men Olive Green & Burgundy Colourblocked Polo Collar T-shirt
Better than Judging someone try to Understand their Situation|all we can do is stay strong and happy
Link to install WOW Mobile App:
WOW Skin Science Aloe Vera Range:
( If you use my coupon code, you can get 30% discount.
Coupon Code - SHOAIBIBRAHIM)
Sasural mai Eid????????
hope you like our vlog
do share like comment and subscribe
follow MASATUBER on instagram :
for enquiry : firstname.lastname@example.org
Eid Vlog 2021 | Eid Celebration At Home
Eid Vlog 2021 | Eid Celebration At Home
OUR EID CELEBRATION | THE IDREES FAMILY
The Idrees Family:
Sham Idrees Links:
Snapchat / TikTok: @shamidrees
Watch Main Channel Video:
#ShamIdreesVLOGS #Froggy #TheIdreesFamily
Eid Celebration l My Eid Routine l Eid vlog 2021 ????
Today i m sharing Eid Celebration video l Eid vlog 2021
Thanks for your love and support
????Eid Vlog !!! Aap Sabhi Ko Eid Mubarak | dekhiye lockdown mein kaise bani hamari Eid
Thanx for watching & if you like our vlog Do like , Share & subscribe to our channel
- i request you all dear friends press bell button icon for latest video notification
Wedding Shopping Ki Packing Ho Gayi Hai Aur !!! Meri Devrani Ka Lehenga A Gaya Hai
#asifafoodandindianvlogger,#asifafood,asifa food,ashifa,ashifa foods,sunday morning routine,village food, village vlog, Indian Vlogger, Pakistani Vlogger, pakistani village food,pakistani bloggers,pakistani bloggers in india, ashifa ka vlog, ashifa ki recipes weight loss tips
check out my all videos:
Thanks For Watching video
Eid k pehle din ka poora vlog ✨???? Eid ki namaz,Bbq party with my family || Chicken tikka biryani
#pakistanivloggerindubai #urduvlog #pakistanivlogger
My Eid 2021 In Canada / Eid Mubarak - Ghazal Siddique
In this video, I will be sharing my Eid 2021 in Canada, very different than previous Eid days, but I still, enjoy it. I hope you will like it.
For my Instagram and Facebook, click below:
Music Credit (and license reference)
‘Miles to Go’
Music by Jay Man
Saba Ibrahim Eid celebration | Ibrahim family Eid celebration #Sabaibrahim #Khushrahiyepyaarbaatiye
Our Eid Celebration | Vlog 2021 | Aryan and Usman Eidi Pakistan
Aryan and Usman Channel link